
For this summer i plan to travel to Oualidia once again. Its not far from Casablanca, 2 hours traveling. I have traveled to Oualidia during summer since i was six, it has become a tradition for my mother and I, especially now that she has started a business there. Last summer was my best summer in Oualidia and i plan to make a repeat of it only much more improved. I had made plenty of friends the summer before that i cannot wait to see. Everyday I will be tanning at the beach, enjoying the view and the cold glistening water. I can't wait to jump into the water through the waves and up. I believe this summer will be amazing inchallah, since i will have all my friends from last summer, and some GWA friends aswell. i hope that my closest friends from home would be able to come to since i have invited them.
By the end of June both my mother and i are planning an association for the less fortunate children in Oualidia, providing them with endless fun, with sports such as soccer, surfing, tennis and more. So it will be queit busy for me. Just as the association is finished i will plead my mother to allow me to go to spain for a week. If i do go, it will be amazing since it will be with a good friend of mine :D
I cannot wait for the summer to begin, to spend time with family and friends, and enjoy some sports while loosing a large portion of weight. Summer here i come!!!!
It sounds like you are ready to go! :) I hope you enjoy your time in Oualidia. Take some photos and post them on this blog!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy,
Mrs. B.
Shereen! I hope you spend a great time in Oualidia. I'll try my best to visit you in Oualidia sometime during the summer. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a lot of fun Shereen :D Make sure to swim a lot and come back really tan and refreshed. I wish I had time to spend laying in the sand ): Unfortunately I feel like my summer will be more like school. xD Take advantage of the beach :D
ReplyDeleteShereen I am going to miss you so much !! I'll be waiting for your updates (K) Hope you have a great summer! Keep in touch :D:D
ReplyDelete