I enjoyed the Great Gatsby a lot because the novel seems interesting. I like the way the author talks a lot about Gatsby before presenting him to us. I couldn't put the book down after i started reading. The main character seems a little boring. He is from the middle class but had lots of friends in the upper class. He doesnt talk a lot about his personality. His life seems boring compared to the others. The most interesting character so far is the great Gatsby. The parties he throws seem wild and fun. Its weird to imagine that at that time parties exsisted! :)
what i liked about reading the Great Gatspy is that you live another life, one with drama, parties, love, and more. People cannot stick to commitment, cannot remain with the same thing not including their routine of partying. The characters in the book are obsessed with wealth and having their fun.
Throughtout the novel i have not been dissapointed to be surprised. I predict that at the end of the novel surely the drama will exceed. Natrually between Gatspy and the fair maiden Daisy.
No comments:
Post a Comment